Post new topic   Reply to topic    Igni Ferroque Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holyz_zyloH

re: Igni Achievement Dungeons/Raids

Hello Hello all.

So with the great progression we as a guild have been doing I thought I'd try to get to people together to work on Dungeon and Raid Achievements in Warlords of Draenor as well as Mists of Pandaland.  We have a strong enough player-base we should be able to these with little to no issue.  These are my current plans for these events.

- Every Thursday, Starting March 3rd, at around 6 or 7 pm we will start our runs for that week and we will keep going until either 10 or whenever y'all get tired of hearing me talk about strats.

- Every week will rotate between Heroic Dungeons, Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry, Siege of Orgrimmar, Heart of Fear, Mogu'Shan Vaults, Vale of Eternal Spring, and Throne of Thunder.  We could do several of these within one night as they are small enough.

- Several of the above mentioned raids we may do on Mythic as well in order to get Guild Achievements knocked out and get more Vanity Items (Mounts, Pets, Toys, Etc).

- We may even get bored and daring and try Challenge Modes.

If anyone has any questions or concerns or would like to join just send me an in-game tell or respond on this forum post.  Hope to see many of you there!

-Z

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Igni Ferroque Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: